Wednesday 15 February 2012

Other than Writing


What do I do when I’m not writing? Well, I draw. And I admit it that it’s not fun, but it’s fun when the time your drawing is taking shape. Commonly in the past, I draw anime style but now, I’m in for the realisticJ. Here is some of my works (which i hope you'll consider as... um... not-sucks-that-much).

1. ) Kissing and Blushing – I have no idea why I titled it like that. I created this for about three days and this is a very, very old piece.


2.) Ali – well, this is new. I’m just experimenting with styles and this came up.

3.) Just – this one I did when a professor was discussing something boring. I like this one because it has a poem to go with the couple.


4.) Skull inside – this is me, when I’m a skull and still alive (huh?! Sometimes I confuse myself)


5.) Sinister Bianca – this the most recent, but a very old character of mine.


Soooo, that’s it, that’s my drawings. And no, this is not all, there are still hundreds that wouldn’t fit to my scanner (sucks right?). And yes, I created an artwork for each chapter of my book, you’ll just have to see it for yourself when I ePub it. :D 

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are amazing! I especially like Sinister Bianca.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yey, thank you. I like her too, although the anime her sucked.

      Delete